School Producation

The School Production wrapped up last night with a fantastic final performance.

Congratulations to all the students who performed over the three nights. Well done everyone!

15 Comments on School Producation

1. Bianca
    September 4, 2012 at 9:53 am (6 years ago)

Well done to all the students who preformed!

It was fantastic! So much fun. But a thanks to all of the main cast for making it a really good night. As well a very special thanks to all the teachers, especially to Mrs Arney, Mr Rodes and Mrs Frisby.

Bianca 🙂

2. chalan12
    September 6, 2012 at 1:39 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5S and Mr Smith.

The production was great, everyone performed well and it looked awesome. Everyone had so much fun.The main cast were great and it was planned out well. We couldn’t of done the production with Mrs. Arney, Mrs Frisbee and Mr Rhodes.

Charlotte

3. Amelia
    September 6, 2012 at 1:40 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5S,

Well done to everyone who did the production.
    It was amazing.
    There was 1 or 2 muck ups but it was amazing. Back stage There was so many funny things to do or to laugh at. All of the feed back that I got was really supportive and positive.

From
    Amelia

4. Rhylee
    September 6, 2012 at 1:44 am (6 years ago)

Dear Mr Smith
    The 2012 DANTZ production was the best production I have ever done. It was really fun and hopefully we do one in high school.
    From Rhylee

5. alagok12
    September 6, 2012 at 1:45 am (6 years ago)

Dear Mr Smith and 5s/Miss BlackMore
    Well done everybody and the practices totally paid off. Everybody was great and
    Everybody gave 110% which helped us have a great production. Special thanks to Mr Rhodes, Mrs Arnie and Mrs Frisbee also special thanks to Miss Anderson, miss Mandic and Miss Tomat. Thank you to Mr Smith and Mr Richerdson for driving the truck!.

Regards Alan

6. nicry12
    September 6, 2012 at 1:47 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5S

Congrats on the footy boys achievement and hope we make it again.

From Nick

7. danchi12
    September 6, 2012 at 1:48 am (6 years ago)

Dear Mr Smith

Fantastic job to everyone who participated at the production everyone practiced a lot.
    At the end everyone was prepared and fantastic on stage, well done to everyone who performed and set up the production.

By Daniel

8. Aydin
    September 6, 2012 at 1:49 am (6 years ago)

Dear Mr Smith, 5s/Miss Blackmore
    The production performances were great! I was on all three nights and I couldn’t pick a favourite.All the rehearsing finally payed off.All the teachers helped out, Ms Arnie, Mr Rhodes and Mrs Frisby they wasted all there lunchtimes to us lucky us.I would like to thank them!!!:)
    Aydin

9. Kiralee
    September 6, 2012 at 1:49 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5S

The 2012 DANTZ production was great. Everyone did a great job.

Thanks Kiralee 5M

10. stekar12
    September 6, 2012 at 2:18 am (6 years ago)

Dear Mr Smith
    WOW the production was fantastic. I was in cast 2 Wednesday night. Everyone had fun.
    Did you like the production? What was your favourite song out of them all? My favourite song was Bangarang? What was your favourite background? Mine was the skateboard ramp. I really need to thank all the teachers.
    From
    Stephanie

11. Cara
    September 6, 2012 at 2:38 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5s,

I loved the production! I was in the Gr-O cast. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I hope everyone else enjoyed the production as much as I did and thank you very much to all the teachers that made this experience possible.

From Cara

12. Cedar
    September 6, 2012 at 2:40 am (6 years ago)

Dear Mr. Smith and 5S
    I was one of the snobs in the Prodution and loved it. Being on stage was great. I loved the disco scene because I got to wear what I wanted. But Mr. Smith, Mr. Rhodes had a tutu but where was yours?

Sincely
    Cedar:)

13. Tom
    September 6, 2012 at 2:40 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5S

Well done done every one that performed. It was great fun. Despite any minor muck-ups it was a amazing production. Thanks to all the teachers but a special thanks to
    Mr. Rhodes, Mrs. Frisby and Ms. Arney

Sincerely Tom 5M

14. Renee
    September 6, 2012 at 2:41 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5s,

I loved the production. When I found out I got a main part I was so excited. The practice leading up to it was so fun and the 3 performing nights were amazing! I loved being on stage acting, dancing and singing We Are Family on Thursday. It was a blast. I made so many new friends.

Regards
    Renee 5m

15. rilshe12
    September 11, 2012 at 8:20 am (6 years ago)

Dear 5S and Mr. Smith

Well done to all the kids who participated in the production!
    Good job to all the main actors for making my night and probably all the other kids too. As well as the teachers to get all the costumes ready for all the children.

From your blogging buddy,