Click on the above link to view the BTN story and then answer the following questions on your iPad using the ‘Keynote’ app.
1. In your own words, describe what tax is.
2. What are taxes used for?
3. What does GST stand for?
4. Name three products that you don’t pay GST on.
5. Which products do you buy that have GST on them?
6. What is the difference between goods and services?
7. GST makes up ____% of the price we pay for things.
8. What changes might the government make to the GST?
9. Why is the government thinking of making the changes?
10. Name three things you learnt watching the GST Changes story.
After watching the BtN story on the GST, conduct your own research into Australia’s Goods & Services Tax. Record your findings onto another page of your Keynote presentation. Remember to reference where you found your information.