Camp

Welcome to our page, all about…

GRADE 6 CAMP

It is important to keep checking this page as it will be updated regularly with important information and reminders.

Here is a copy of the clothing list you received at school this week. Why don’t you print it off and use it as a checklist when you pack your bag?

Camp – Clothing list 15

Grade 6 Camp is at Camp Coonawarra, Bairnsdale, from Monday 16th March – Friday 20th March 2015.

Don’t forget to give Ms Ward the names of your favourite songs to be played at the Disco. You could give her CDs or the music on a USB and once it’s been downloaded it will be returned to you.

You will be required to bring a costume to camp for our special dress up dinner. It would be a good idea to start thinking about what you might wear. The theme has been decided upon by your grade.

1 Comment on Camp

1. Jayde
    May 9, 2013 at 9:25 am (5 years ago)

Dear Mr Smith,
    Chloe, Charlotte, Trishy, Grace and I are going to dress up as the Spice Girls.
    Chloe is Posh, Charlotte is Sporty, Grace is Scary, Trishy is Baby and I am Ginger.
    I hope the teachers will dress up as something that starts with their letters not as themselves.

From Jayde