Student Leadership Presentation:
For this week’s homework and as part of our leadership investigation you are going to prepare a presentation about yourself and your leadership skills.
Your presentation will be a short speech.
This presentation should include:
- Information about yourself eg: hobbies.
- Explain the leadership skills you have and perhaps an example of a time that you’ve used them.
- Provide some examples of leadership opportunities that you’ve had. These can include opportunities both at school and outside of school. For example JSC/EC and/or captaining a sport team.
- Explain why you would like to be a school leader.
Your presentation should be between 1 and 2 minutes long.
- Now that you’ve completed your presentation and you are considering applying to be a Grade 6 School Leader in 2019 you may consider using this presentation in support of your application.