Now that you are close to completing your research of your chosen leader it is time to begin to write their biography.
Using the sample below as a guide you can begin writing using all of your research to support you.
- The introduction introduces your topic
- A biography is chronological
- You need to include many details of your person’s life to explain how they worked towards their significant achievements
- Your conclusion explains what your leader is doing now OR what they are remembered for
- Make your writing interesting (include adjectives)
- Remember to proof-read and edit your writing for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Quality Work!